Make Changes to Your Legal Agreements

I can help walk you through the modification process

Is your current custody agreement no longer working for you and your family? You'll need help filing a modification. The Oaks Law Firm will be by your side every step of the way. I can help you change some of the underlying orders to fit your family going forward. Once I go over the current agreement, I'll work with you on what needs to be changed and what can remain.

I understand how difficult custody issues can be. That's why I put your and your child's best interests first. Learn more about filing a modification when you reach out to me now.